E00626 – Product Owner
RCA is making a strong push into digital healthcare and is building a team of top notch architects and engineers to build out new digital experiences for our clients. We are growing fast and need people with a passion for technology and customer experience to help us bring a new level of care to those in need.
Support RCA’s mission of advancing digital engagement and telehealth worldwide. Partner with RCA management, RCA platform & software engineers, and on our clinical teams to bring premier digital health solutions to market.
The Product Analyst participates in the creation of new products and features from the idea stage to launch. In this role, the Product Analyst acts as the liaison between different stakeholders to create user stories and acceptance criteria to support the development of the product. The Product Analyst is ultimately responsible for product functionality and usability and driving a cross-functional team able to deliver high quality products that meet the customers business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in mobile platforms
- 3+ years’ experience in digital engagement platforms
- 2+ years’ experience in Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- 2+ years’ experience as a Product Analyst
- Proficient in all aspects of the SDLC
- 2+ years’ experience using issue modern product management tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- 2+ years’ in user story, feature, and requirements design and development
- Highly self-motivated and directed with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Healthcare knowledge required
- Telehealth knowledge is a plus
- Participate on an agile team as the Product Analyst.
- Create and define Epics, Features, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria that meets the market needs.
- Partner with the development team to ensure defined user stories are reflected in the technical design and development.
- Build, edit, prioritize, and manage the backlog of user stories.
- Participate in planning, estimation, daily scrum and retrospective meetings.
- Participate in the team demo and responsible for reviewing / accepting user stories.
- Deliver internal and external product training on new feature enhancements or modules.
- Communicate and coordinate with stakeholders on proposed solutions, release status and timeline for delivery.
- Strong team player with ability to multi-task, prioritize and be ready to wear multiple hats
- Define the product design philosophy and standards across the product portfolio.
- Identify the user needs for new initiatives and improve on existing features and experiences following our corporate design system and branding guidelines.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.