E00625 – UX Designer – Digital Health
Job Post Lead:
We’re looking for a passionate power contributor with proven UX Designer experience. Do you want to be front and center in Recovery Centers of America’s quest to liberate mental health, recovery, and wellness problems in the healthcare community? Can you facilitate requirements gathering sessions – To synthesize multiple stakeholder perspectives into a coherent collective requirement document? To create visualizations / mockups to illustrate workflow? Are you a good partner with your teammates and driven to execute both team and individual commitments that align with the corporate business vision?
RCA Digital Health is a fast-paced, growing company who provides collaborative behavioral health mobile technology to improve the quality, cost, and value of care. We believe that it is possible to directly improve healthcare services through technology and provide state of the art capabilities that improve behavioral health and wellness. Are you interested in being part of a team that strives to achieve high business impact and has a lot of fun while doing it? If yes, this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
The UX designer assesses the functional and content requirements of our Shoutout™ solutions and products, develops storyboards, creates wireframes and task flows based on user needs, and produces visually detailed mockups. A passion for visual design and familiarity with UI trends and technologies are essential in this role, enabling the UX designer to bring fresh and innovative ideas to each project. This position works with product, developers, and stakeholders to educate and train the organization on solution positioning, key benefits, target customers, solution capabilities and delivery schedule.
Duties and Functions:
- Demonstrable experience in articulating software screen design ideas and concepts to variety of audiences including developers, product, and business stakeholders.
- Research enhancements to our application; determine best course of action incorporating human center design concepts driving the best user experience.
- Write/update user requirements, create detailed mock-ups especially for design user interface requirements.
- Present and collaborate with product and development teams to refine and enhance mock-ups and design requirements.
- Create the required artifacts as they relate to all aspects of user experience design for both web, and mobile environments. Always ensuring each can be easily translated and applied by your development and technology partners.
- Produce and/or oversee the production of all visual design assets and components aligned with app’s "Design System with Site & Style Guide".
- Prototype quickly and accurately the interactive design as a customer would experience the product or service showcasing to the team interactive designs and behavior of the layout and user interface (low and high fidelity).
- Assist with user research, usability testing, and competitive analysis.
- Write and edit technical documentation for digital interface products and designs, such as user manuals, testing protocols, and reports.
- Site mapping
- Visual User Interface Design
- User Workflows/Story Boarding
- Journey Mapping
- User Acceptance Testing
Bachelor’s degree in user interaction design visual design, or similar field Computer Information/Science background preferred
- 5 years’ experience in Agile methodologies and stakeholder practices.
- 5 years’ experience in UX/interaction design; candidates must demonstrate competency in both UX and UI design.
- Experience with low/high fidelity mock-up/prototype tools: Figma (primary tool), Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator.
- Stunning visual design, demonstrated by a diverse online portfolio.
- Experience synthesizing user data and research into actionable insights.
- Familiar with 508 Compliance and ADA usability standards.
- Independent, self-starting skills; a go-getter who doesn’t need to wait for instruction and is proactive.
- Experience in a startup environment or small team dynamic is highly preferred.
- Ability to take ownership of a job function, help with documentation and establishing procedures for this role is required.
- Knowledge and experience with healthcare telehealth, addiction, and mental health concerns a big plus.
- A passion for design, helping people, and contributing to the success of our app is a must.
- Excellent computer skills including JIRA/Confluence, Visio, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Knowledge and experience with enterprise SaaS applications preferred.
- Some travel may be required (0-10%).
- Local Candidates preferred but will consider remote– King of Prussia, PA (Suburb of Philadelphia Metro.
- Authorized to work in the United States; No company sponsorship provided.