Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
GENETWORx is a lab with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. With expertise in COVID-19, pharmacogenetic testing, and personalized health, GENETWORx is a CAP accredited and CLIA certified laboratory. That accreditation is the gold standard awarded to clinical laboratories that exceed inspection qualifications and ensure a consistent level of service that positively impacts patient care. Owned by Recovery Centers of America, GENETWORx quickly pivoted in March 2020 to become a leading provider of COVID-19 tests. GENETWORx offers cutting-edge molecular diagnostics and direct to consumer products that will change the accessibility and accuracy of healthcare as we know it.
The Paid Digital Marketing Manager for GENETWORx will be part of the GENETWORx Marketing Team, based out of King of Prussia, PA, and work closely with the GENETWORx lab team based in VA.
Are you a paid digital marketing rock star who has proven experience mastering the digital marketing space for B2B and B2C companies? If you are someone with a voracious appetite for growing companies’ sales and customer base through cutting-edge digital marketing efforts, this position is for you.
The Paid Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for innovating, developing and implementing B2B / B2C / B2G digital paid advertising efforts for GENETWORx (and additional brands), such as paid search, display ads, and paid social ads, including research, strategy, optimization, analysis and execution. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Director, this position will be responsible for driving our growth goals through digital marketing efforts.
The GENETWORx Paid Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, executing, managing, optimizing and reporting on paid digital marketing strategies to support the B2B, B2G and B2C businesses on GENETWORx.com and other websites. The Paid Digital Marketing Manager will develop strategy and manage execution to drive traffic to our sites and high conversion. They will manage six- digit monthly budgets for paid search, social media and display campaigns to support business goals.
With a strong grasp of digital paid media best practices, the Paid Digital Marketing Manager will be able to develop and perform A/B tests, analyze on-page content, assist in the creation of new landing pages, make recommendations for improving on-page performance, utilize geofencing / retargeting and more. They will perform extensive research and analyze trends to drive actionable insights and results.
- Manage performance, strategy and large budget ($100K+ monthly) for a multi-channeled paid marketing campaigns to drive significant lead growth
- Manage Google Ads, Google Shopping ads, Bing Ads, Display Ads, Social Media Ads (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.), Display Ads, Retargeting campaigns, Geotargeted ads, Video ads, and more
- Perform day to day campaign related activities including bid management, budget allocation, performance monitoring, testing, campaign extension, etc.
- Perform A/B testing in creative and ad copy to improve conversion rate and achieve an optimal ROAS
- Track, monitor, analyze and optimize campaigns against performance KPIs
- Create best in class paid social media ad campaigns to drive engagement and leads
- Identify site optimization opportunities based on data analysis, industry standards, and independent research
- Ongoing keyword research and optimizations, including search query mining, advanced usage of negative keywords and keyword expansion
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop, manage and optimize data feeds/catalogs as well as ad copy
- Develop and adjust paid strategies to drive revenue, sales or qualified leads
- Prepare detailed reporting on performance alongside recommendations for improving performance
- Liaison with web designers, developers, sales and marketing
Education and Experience:
- BA in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Minimum 7+ years of experience in Paid Search, preferably in both B2B and B2C roles, with six- or seven-digit annual budgets that you were responsible for optimizing. Experience on the agency or client side.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience managing Paid Social, Display & Re-targeting campaigns with significant budgets
- Google Ads Certified
- Experts always on the cutting edge of the evolution and use of Google Ads, Google Network, Google Shopping, Bing, Yahoo, Google Webmaster tools, Google Analytics, Conversion, Goal and Event tracking
- Experts on all Social Media channels, driving record engagement and lead volume
- Expertise in website optimization tools and A/B testing
- Basic understanding of web standards, analytics and SEO
- Preferred experience in eCommerce best practices
- Passion for digital marketing and entrepreneurship
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and autonomously with solid decision-making skills and problem-solving skills
- Hunger to learn
- Highly organized, detail-oriented with strong project and time management skills
- Laser focused attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as an articular and positive problem-solving attitude
- Familiar with marketing automation platforms