Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Genetworx is looking for an experienced Laboratory RCM (Revenue Cycle Management) Systems Integration Manager to join the growing lab team. In this role you will drive revenue optimization by maintaining an accurate and compliant laboratory billing system, ensuring all federal, state, and payer regulations are met. You will be focused on operational excellence, providing operational guidance and oversight of the entire revenue cycle lifecycle. You will be a direct report to the Senior Director of Business Operations with a dotted line to Senior Director of Lab Revenue Cycle. Customer service is key to ensure all customer’s questions/concerns/needs are addressed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform professional and technical work related to system integration while being a hands-on Manager in the Laboratory billing system (XIFIN) for all things related to the Revenue Cycle.
- Manage, plan, develop and provide technical oversight for system integration between core business systems, including, but not limited to, the laboratory information, billing, eligibility and payment processing systems.
- Identify resources and establish project objectives, schedules, milestones, and standards for integration architecture.
- Identify technical obstacles and manage complex troubleshooting efforts within the team while being able to quickly understand business needs and translate those needs into technical solutions.
- Mentor and lead system and reporting analysts with a focus on automation opportunity, security protocols and anticipating the need of the customer.
- Analytically solve complex problems, communicate effectively orally and in writing and to enhance and enforce standards.
- Work with internal customers and represent the organization as a technical solution expert.
- Enhance existing integration platform offerings.
- Maintain proper documentation for all integration processes and develop change control processes.
- Ensuring all insurance/provider contracts are loaded accurately and timely into the billing system.
- Maintain all ANSI X12 formats (277, 837, 835, etc.) to ensure billing and cash posting is accurate.
- Work closely with the lab revenue cycle team to resolve any day-to-day billing issues.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the entire revenue cycle process from the LIS to the billing system and all integrations in-between.
- Work closely with billing software vendor to ensure all patching/enhancements are properly tested from end to end.
- Independently manage daily process/functions for assigned tasks using the ticketing system.
- Review/identify/analyze necessary CPT changes related to quarterly and annual AMA CPT updates and regulatory changes by timelines set.
- Recommend new or modifications of internal processes to serve new purposes, improve workflow, customer satisfaction, product quality, and determine requirements to execute.
- Work closely with BI to ensure data needs/requests are accurately defined and delivered on.
- Managing time effectively, performing tasks accurately and meeting set timelines.
- Identify root cause issues and escalate to supervisor and revenue cycle, as appropriate.
- Interact with internal customers in a professional manner; help foster teamwork to complete designated tasks
- Effectively facilitates department and/or client meetings, demonstrating a high level of comfort developing agendas and work plans that drive results.
- Attend internal held meetings supporting revenue cycle processes as they pertain to your role.
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or 5+ years in IS support.
- Revenue cycle management, healthcare accounting, or advanced medical billing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Careful attention to detail, patience, and ability to multi-task.
- Laboratory setting experience preferred.