Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
We are on a mission to save 1,000,000 lives one neighborhood at a time, providing treatment for addiction and mental health disorders that is as affordable and accessible as the treatment for other diseases. When you have an unrelenting passion for what you do, it is not a job, it’s a calling. A career in recovery is motivating, inspiring, and rewarding.
Recovery Centers of America is looking for a Manager of Mobile and Web Application Development to lead our web and mobile application innovation, development and operations. The Manager of Mobile and Web Application Development is responsible for partnering with business leaders across the organization to drive innovation and web/mobile application development from wireframing to development and continued improvement. The Manager of Mobile App Development will be responsible for a suite of existing developed applications, lead a small team of developers, create standards for all areas of technical development and usability, and develop innovative applications in support of RCA’s mission.
The ideal candidate is an excellent translator of business needs and usability requirements into technical deliverables and executing on those deliverables to ensure successful treatment of RCA’s patients. This role will lead the development of all mobile and web based applications.
- Create best in class UI/UX web and mobile applications.
- Product Owner: Partner with business leaders to understand and document application requirements and develop wireframes for development iteration.
- Develop high performance, highly secure, HITECH/HIPAA compliant applications.
- Create standards for all application development including UI/UX, Coding platforms, QA, and Security.
- Suggest and implement new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Create application roadmaps and project plans.
- Manage a small team of on site developers and contract vendors for application development.
- Constantly interact with users to understand what improvements are necessary.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market and web applications.
- Extensive experience in third part API utilization and API development.
- Expertise and a proven track record of mobile and web application development in a healthcare or related industry.
- Experience in existing mobile platform development environment: HTML, JQuery, PHP, Cordova, MySQL, Angular, .NET.
- Proven experience in creating a development team and establishing best practice standards.
- Product Ownership experience.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience.
- The individual must be self-driven and motivated with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand.
- Structured, disciplined approach to work, with attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with little or no supervision.
- Ability to react positively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Enjoy challenging and thought-provoking work and have a strong desire to learn and progress.
- Open minded, flexible, and willing to listen for other people’s opinions.
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem-solving skills and demonstrated project experience; ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment.
- 7-10 years demonstrated experience in application development and management.
- Minimum 5 years of Project Management and Product Ownership.
- Minimum 5 years of team management experience and mentorship to junior developers.