Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Position Summary: The Workforce Optimization Manager is responsible for leading the optimization efforts to improve conversion rates for the Mission Center including forecasting customer contact patterns and hiring cycles as well as real time queue management and agent adherence. To most effectively support our business, candidates for this role must have strong project management and reporting capabilities, be energetic, detail oriented, and analytical. This position supports a team of call center representatives in RCA’s 24/7/365 Contact Center operations and ensures internal and external key performance indicators are attained while delivering against the company’s tactical business plans across multiple departments.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ensure key performance metrics for the RCA contact centers are being met including but not limited to service level standards, efficiency, productivity, and client key performance indicators (sales, quality, customer experience, and financials)
- Create and communicate monthly, weekly, daily and half-hourly forecasting of inbound/outbound contact volumes and staffing requirements based on historical trends and business growth objectives.
- Produce and maintain agent schedules based on volume forecasts, skills and work rules.
- Leads forward thinking planning teams that develop different scenarios and develops contingency plans for unexpected events
- Configures data gathering systems, designs and develops the means to capture and record data
- Leading teams to deliver insightful and easy to understand analysis/recommendations to all levels of the company performance
- Accurately forecast calls, chats, emails, and other referral sources and account for growth due to opening new locations, various marketing channels, seasonal variations and special events such as holidays, etc. Make recommendations on staffing to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Use workforce management software and call volume history to help manage intraday staffing levels and to determine the most effective methods for staffing adjustments.
- Creates strategic recommendations to improve productivity while balancing service levels and costs
- Enter real time exceptions into the WFM software that align with agent activity states.
- Monitor agent adherence and schedule compliance and advise management of outliers.
- Help create, implement, and report on all outbound activities.
- Collaborate with leadership on off-phone activities, decisions and reporting.
- Serve as expert and main point of contact for Workforce Management software.
- Identity areas for continuous workforce management improvements.
- Ensure the operating procedures are designed, implemented and executed.
- Manage to the annual division budget. Analyze and seek answers on financial variances and initiate operational change to increase revenue and/or reduce cost and improve financial results.
- Is responsible for daily analysis of business and client results to ensure business objectives are met.
- Is willing to participate in approximately 4 hours of direct customer contact per month.
Non-Essential Duties/ Responsibilities: Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-5+years minimum inbound Call Center experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience with workforce management systems such as Calabrio, NICE/IEX, eWFM, Blue Pumpkin, etc.
- Strong customer focus with demonstrated success in problem solving, teamwork, adaptability, planning, and decision making.
- Proven experience analyzing, interpreting and summarizing complex data as it relates to call center performance.
- Must be highly-proficient on computers, intermediate to advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office applications (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems). Technical and software experience required
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Must be flexible to working extended hours including weekends when necessary
- Experience working in a substance abuse facility, Crisis Center, Emergency Room, Triage unit, EMT, 911 Call Center environment
- Experience (professionally or personally) in the treatment of addiction or mental health
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback to both management and staff, Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Salary is commensurate with degree and/or experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback to both management and staff
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to negotiate or overcome barriers
- Proficient documentation skills
- Strong listening skills
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and react effectively to the changing needs of families and clients
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, with strong focus on attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- Accurate and fast computer skills
Performance Competencies: Core competencies identify behaviors and skills all employees are expected to demonstrate in order to carry help out the mission and goals of the organization.
- Persuasiveness/Sales ability
- Individual Leadership/Influencing
- Motivational Fit
- Attention to Detail
- Building Customer Trust
- Communication (non-written)
- Decision Making