Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Position Overview: The Business Support Analyst is responsible for Analyzing Management Performance through consistent, timely support to RCA’s entire 24/7/365 Contact Center team and by providing business analysis that will assist with driving exceptional performance to maximize conversion rate.
The primary responsibilities will include understanding all available reporting tools and using them to generate meaningful reports designed to maximize productivity and make improvements to the operation. This position will report directly to the Head of Contact Center Operations and will also encompass preparing presentation materials, managing administrative functions, organizing meetings, and developing a cadence for required administrative functions such as performance reviews, tactical planning sessions and other key meetings Contact Center operations. This person will ensure internal and external key performance indicators are attained while delivering against the company’s tactical business plans.
- Ensure key performance metrics for the RCA contact centers are being clearly and accurately supplied in a timely and consistent manner at a departmental, team, and individual basis including: sales, quality, productivity, customer experience, and financials.
- Gather and analyze data to solve complex problems and evaluate scenarios to make predictions on future outcomes and support decision making.
- Ensure the operating procedures are consistent and company standards are being met or exceeded.
- Analyze a broad range of customer and program data to determine customer impact, phone representative performance, to develop recommendations, and help management make improvements.
- Manage to the annual departmental budget. Analyze and seek answers on financial variances and initiate operational change to increase revenue and/or reduce cost and improve financial results.
- Ensure attainment of internal and external key performance indictors on a daily, weekly and monthly, and annual basis.
- Help produce and maintain a comprehensive Business Plan and Tactical Plan
- Daily production and analysis of business and client results to ensure business objectives are met
- Ensuring equipment, supplies and technology are ready at all times
- Prepare standard and ad-hoc reports to meeting business requirements.
- Be willing to participate in a minimum 4 hours of call taking and 4 hours of call listening each month.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years minimum inbound Call Center experience or Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Management Science, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Statistics or similar field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Must be flexible to work extended hours
- Must be highly-proficient on computers, intermediate to advanced proficiency of Microsoft Office applications (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems). Technical and software experience required
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Three (3) years developing and delploying BI Solutions with at least one of the following applications: Qlikview, Qlik Sense, Microsoft Power BI, Tableau
- Strong SQL development experience isn MSSQL (SSRS/SSIS/SSAS)
- Proficiency in SQL database design and SQL programming, including stored procedure and table joins
- Experience working in a substance abuse facility, Crisis Center, Emergency Room, Triage unit, EMT, 911 Call Center environment
- Experience (professionally or personally) in the treatment of addiction or mental health
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, with strong focus on attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- Accurate and fast computer skills
Core competencies identify behaviors and skills all employees are expected to demonstrate in order to carry help out the mission and goals of the organization.
- Persuasiveness/Sales ability
- Individual Leadership/Influencing
- Motivational Fit
- Attention to Detail
- Building Customer Trust
- Communication (non-written)
- Decision Making
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected