E00400 – Regional Director of Outpatient Services
The Regional Director will provide oversight and assistance to the OP Directors relating to clinical services, operations, staffing growth. This position will assist the CEO in carrying out company directives and compliance with state, payor and accreditation standards. Regularly reviews and recommends changes and program services to meet client needs. With the CEO, the Regional Director, develops, plans, and implements strategies for program continuation and growth. Assists in providing training to directors and staff.
- Collaborates on the implementation of strategies used by RCA to achieve and evaluate the effectiveness of those strategies.
- Assist with various aspects of new site development, operation and evaluation.
* Participates in the planning and evaluation of outpatient programs and services in conjunction with the CEO, including plans to increase the range, quality, and quantity of services at RCA.
- Ensure that all sites meet budgetary and fiscal compliance under the oversight of the CEO.
- Visits outpatient as needed/directed to provide support.
* Supervises and works directly with directors to develop and monitor clinical quality assurance procedures to ensure a scientific basis is used in determining which clinical activities to implement and continue.
* May serve as one of the spokespersons for clinical care at RCA and represent us at organizations and associations as appropriate
* Trouble-shoot operational and clinically-based problems and roll out new initiatives that will improve quality to programs in the field.
* Assist in preparing for changes secondary to Healthcare Reform including development of new clinical services, partnerships, collaborations, and evaluation of care delivery systems.
* Implement company procedures to permit regular, timely collection and utilization of feedback from both staff and patients in the implementation and modification of clinical/operational practices.
* Hires, trains and retains top talent for existing and new outpatient sites and participates in the performance management process.
Education and Experience:
- Master’s degree in psychology, social work, or related field is required; Ph.D. preferred
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must have licensure either as an LCADC or LPC or LSW or LCSW
- Must have a CCS (Certified Clinical Supervisor) designation if located in New Jersey
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 5-7 years in a clinical management role, leading people and managing processes
- Proven track record of excellent operations performance
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day.