E00398 – Contact Center Telephony Engineer
We’re on a mission to save 1,000,000 lives one neighborhood at a time, providing treatment for addiction and mental health disorders that is as affordable and accessible as the treatment for other diseases. When you have an unrelenting passion for what you do, it isn’t a job, it’s a calling. A career in recovery is motivating, inspiring, and rewarding.
Recovery Centers of America is looking for a Contact Center Telephony Engineer to lead our cloud based telephony technology innovation, automation and operations. The Contact Center Telephony Engineer is responsible for partnering with Mission Center (Contact Center) leadership to innovate and optimize use of all aspects of the Five9 Cloud Contact Center Platform. This includes but is not limited to call campaigns, reporting, SIP configuration, softphone, auto-dialer, work force management, salesforce integrations and related plugins., etc. In addition, the Contact Center Telephony Engineer is responsible the corporate VOIP telephony system Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM) environment which is used as the backup system for the contact center and enterprise business telephony. Experience in video conferencing and automated texting solutions desired.
The ideal candidate is an excellent translator of business needs and usability requirements into technical deliverables and executing on those deliverables to ensure successful treatment of RCA’s patients. This role will lead the technical delivery of all aspects of the Cloud Contact Center platform.
- Work as a partner for Contact Center Leadership to support the innovation, automation, and execution of Contact Center telephony systems (Five9) and their integration into Salesforce CRM.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of customer service domain and platforms (Five9, Salesforce, Cisco UCM etc.).
- Work with Business stake holders and engineering teams to build an Omni Channel customer experience.
- Will lead, drive and execute Contact Center projects from an architecture and design perspective.
- Will lead the development of Contact Center VOIP tech strategy to support the current and emerging needs.
- Will help drive a streamlined and personalized omni channel experience for the customers
- Manage performance of overall telephony system (Five9), provide monitoring of dropped calls, abandoned rates, and other metrics
- Generate and automate scheduled reporting and as necessary
- Knowledge of Five9 dialer software and IVR & ACD functionality and call acceleration
- Monitor and communicate outages along with implantation of emergency protocols