E00396 – Client Services Team Lead
Position Overview: The Team Leader will serve as the lead subject matter expert on business rules and policies as well as spend a maximum of 80% of their time taking inbound phone calls. This role demands the individual to remain a consistent top performer along with providing leadership to the floor. The Team Leader receives and appropriately de-escalates calls and provides second voices from Client Service Staff, oversees productivity and execution for their assigned shift. The Team Leader is a developmental role in preparing for a Supervisory position within the unit and individuals in this role will participate in leadership development opportunities, workshops, and trainings to develop their leadership skills for advancement.
- Function as subject matter expert for all service related Genetworx lab issues
- First line oversight of team adherence and quality
- Fist line point of contact for escalated calls Demonstrates leadership
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 1 year minimum inbound Call Center experience
- 1 year supervisory experience in customer service, call center or related environment
- Demonstrated experience providing empathetic, compassionate and professional care for individuals in need
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Must be flexible to working extended hours including weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback to both management and staff, Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback to both management and staff
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Ability to inspire and support people
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to negotiate or overcome barriers
- Proficient documentation skills
- Incredible listening skills
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and react effectively to the changing needs of families and clients
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, with strong focus on attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- Accurate and fast computer skills
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
- Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
- Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
- Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.