E00394 – Alumni Operations Coordinator
The RCA Alumni Association is seeking an Operations Coordinator to become part of a dynamic team with the opportunity to see lives transformed from active substance use disorders into active recovery. The individual will thrive in a fast-paced environment with a commitment to excellence. The role will provide support to the members of the team and contribute to our innovative efforts to help RCA alumni and patients in their recovery journey.
- Manages the response to all incoming general RCA Alumni emails, routing them to the appropriate Alumni Coordinator, facility team member, or customer service in a timely fashion
- Monitors Facebook and Shoutout™ inboxes, and pages responding appropriately and timely
- Assists with scheduling team members’ coverage of virtual meetings and facilitating 12-step meetings as needed
- Fills in for Alumni Coordinators by responding to incoming texts and social media messages when they are out
- Assists with the development and implementation of marketing material and promotion plans
- Works with the Alumni Operations Manager and Alumni Coordinators to ensure communication to all alumni is accurate, well written and timely
- Assists Alumni Coordinators with the procurement of supplies and promotional materials
- Assists Director of Alumni Engagement with large-scale event planning and execution
- Manages Vocal Video platform to enhance alumni testimonial collection
- Aids in building alumni mentorship program and volunteer structure
- Supports Alumni Team by aiding with scheduling, planning, and making travel arrangements
- Other duties, to be assigned
- Must be willing to work evenings and weekends on a regular basis
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience or passion to learn about helping others find substance abuse recovery
- Familiarity with 12-step facilitation.
- A people person who enjoys connecting with others and seeing others succeed
- A team player willing to collaborate efforts to accomplish Alumni Association goals
- Ability to self-motivate and work alone to develop and implement project plans
- Tech Savvy. Must be proficient in Microsoft 365 (Office, Word, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint), social media, Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, Zoom, and mobile technology
- Familiar with/ability to learn EMR Software, Salesforce, Concur, Marketo, and Wrike
- Experience managing social media campaigns
- Demonstrated strong verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines is a must.
- Ability to work in a multi-faceted environment with cross-functional team and diverse group of alumni