E00306 – Executive Assistant I
Position Overview: Our company is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Executive Assistant to support the CIO, VP of Business Development & SVP Strategic Payor Relations as well as provide assistance to their teams.
The ideal candidate will have strong computer skills (Outlook and Excel), be highly self-motivated, professional and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment. This position requires six to nine years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of experience and education
- Extensive calendar management, teleconferences and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate meetings, events, lunches and agendas and takes meeting minutes and distributes.
- Extensive invoicing and POs in Concur including vendor management/communication regarding status and payment.
- Maintain database of all IT contracts and maintain files.
- Serve as liaison for IT & Sales vendors.
- Operate independently with minimal supervision.
- Order and manage collateral, business cards and labels for the Sales team.
- Compiles expense receipts and prepares expense reimbursements in Concur
- Responsible for all pre-onboarding of new employees
Handle sensitive business and confidential information with discretion, tact and diplomacy.
- Embraces unexpected duties and special projects as assigned. Completes within expected timeframes.
- Composes and produces letters, memoranda and reports from verbal or written directions.
- Creates and/or assists with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets and other documents using Microsoft Office Products.
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries and maintains a high level of customer service in all internal and external communications.
- Provide backup administrative support to other departments as necessary including providing back up to the front reception area.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Technical/Computer Skills: Displays proficiency using standard office equipment. Demonstrates advanced proficiency by quickly adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills
- Must be able to apply the technical knowledge and skills required in order to achieve expected results.
- Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility: Ability to promise and deliver results, build effective relationships and establish a reliable track record.
- Communication: Comfortable using a broad range of communication styles, and ability to choose appropriate, effective ways to communicate to different audiences in diverse situations.
- Adaptability: Is open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Adjusts rapidly to new situations warranting attention and resolution.
- Time Management: Determinates the appropriate allocation of time
- Task Management: Balances conflicting priorities in order to manage workflow, ensure the completion of essential projects, and meet critical deadlines.
- Judgment: Exhibits sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction; swiftly refers problems/issues to the appropriate person(s) when necessary; works effectively without constant and direct supervision or guidance.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of executive assistant experience working for executive level staff.
- Concur experience preferred.
- Requires strong computer and internet research skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and "can do" attitude are required.
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors.
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.