E00112 – Executive Assistant
King of Prussia, Pa
We attract and nurture mission critical talent needed to create breakthrough discoveries in the Life sciences industry.
At Nucleus Healthcare, we understand the industry’s complexities and are experienced in recruiting and staffing in highly matrixed and regulated environments.
Powered by AI and machine learning technologies, our smart platform is a precise talent acquisition and optimization solution that maximizes match and improves retention. Its cutting-edge technology provides the talent recruitment solution required to quickly attract and build quality teams needed to advance groundbreaking developments in advanced therapeutics, biopharma, diagnostics, research tools, and adjacent technologies.
Customizable, our all-in-one platform evolves with an organization through its growth cycle.
CEO to several Enterprise companies within one organization requires a highly detailed individual to handle a wide range of responsibilities in a non-traditional, fast-paced, quickly changing environment. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for providing comprehensive administrative support to the CEO including heavy calendar management, travel arrangements, and meeting coordination. This is a fantastic opportunity for an innovative and resourceful individual with proven experience as an executive assistant supporting a highly successful visionary and innovator to join a rapidly growing and progressive organization!
- In-depth understanding of the organization as a whole, and how that "system" supports the entire business in order to work synergistically within the organization for the success of the business.
* A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
* Professional level verbal and written communications skills; ability to interact with C-/Suite Executives.
* Coordinate detailed and timely calendar management support for company-wide meetings and events on shared calendars; anticipate changes and adjust accordingly.
* Conduct scheduling and logistical pieces for all meetings and conferences.
* Handle a high volume of confidential and sensitive information with the utmost professionalism and discretion.
* Assist with ongoing projects as assigned, balancing short and long-term deadlines.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
* 7-10+ years of experience in C-level executive support
* Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Highly motivated, self-directed, and resourceful
* Superior communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels, both internally and externally
* Strong analytical and writing skills
* Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills with commitment to quality work
* Consistently operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
* Ability to anticipate needs, find alternative solutions and be proactive in achieving desired outcomes
* Strong project management skills, including the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
* Work requires a willingness to work a flexible schedule and may include hours outside of normal business hours