E00093 – Salesforce Administrator
Join one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the U.S. We’re on a mission to save 1,000,000 lives one neighborhood at a time, providing treatment for addiction and mental health disorders that is as affordable and accessible as the treatment for other diseases. When you have an unrelenting passion for what you do, it isn’t a job, it’s a calling. A career in recovery is motivating, inspiring, and rewarding.
Recovery Centers of America is looking for a bright, self-motivated, eager-to-learn and experienced to become a part of our Salesforce team. We use Salesforce in a variety of ways with our Contact Center being our biggest group of users. Your focus will be on delivering awesome results that can be implemented quickly and used by our team. We love trying new things and seeing what works, pushing the envelope to deliver the best customer and user experience possible.
Reporting to the Director of Salesforce the must demonstrate the ability to work with our users to gather requirements, document solution design, and ensure successful engagements and project go-lives through disciplined project management. You will work with various departments and focus on creating robust solutions of new applications and enhancements, as well as support of existing systems. This is a permanent position and we are looking for someone to start immediately.
- Technical leadership, setting best practices including integration and application development, deployment, testing (unit and systems), and iterative refinement
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support an organization scaling at a rapid pace
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new applications/code and updates to existing applications/code
- Troubleshoot problems and manage ongoing support requests from users
- Develop and maintain documentation of system configuration and customization
- Create ‘how-to’ internal guides and relevant trainings
- Perform ongoing data cleaning, data de-duping, and data quality assurance to ensure data quality and integrity and data security
- Analyzes customer’s operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities for improvements.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Investigates problems and develops recommendations for resolution.
- Keeps customers informed of problems, issues, and resolutions.
- Analyzes performance metrics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manages customers’ expectations.
- Ensures IT solutions meet customers’ needs.
- Provides advice, guidance, encouragement and constructive feedback.
- Ensures work, information, ideas, and technology flow freely across teams.
- Coaches and transfers knowledge to less experienced team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or another related field.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning required
- 2+ years previous experience with Salesforce.com
- Solid understanding of and detailed experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Demonstrative success with multiple Salesforce.com integration projects
- Experience with Dell Boomi or other Integration tools
- Experience with Gearset or other deployment toolsets
- Experience with Jira or other Agile tools
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering, creating/deploying solutions to end users
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Experience with Five9 or other Salesforce Telephony integrations
- Requires experience/in-depth knowledge of business operations and systems requirements processes.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting with minimal direction/supervision.
- Ability to think strategically, applying business insight/acumen and demonstrating critical thought in a complex business environment
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality Experience integrating with Salesforce preferred Familiarity with the AppExchange and experience with other third-party applications
- Ability to communicate technical needs and solutions with non-technical staff
- Strong teaching skills and the ability to design engaging workshops for learning professionals
- Highly organized and efficient with excellent time management skills
- Excellent analytical, process design and problem-solving skills and demonstrated project management experience; ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks within a collaborative team environment
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected