Website Recoverycoa Marketing
1-833-RCA-JOBS | (1-833-722-5627)
E00073 – Chief Marketing Officer
Chief Marketing Officer
Recovery Centers of America
Recovery Centers of America is a ground-breaking addiction and mental health treatment provider, with expert, world-class facilities currently across 6 states. Within the last 7 years, RCA has broken the mold when it comes to accessible, affordable care that focuses on healing the patient and the family- setting a new standard in the field of addiction treatment. In addition to our award-winning inpatient care, RCA has also created its own virtual health digital platform, Shoutout, providing virtual addiction and mental health treatment. GENETWORx, owned by RCA, is a health management service company that specializes in bringing the benefits of genetic testing to patients.
RCA is hiring a new Chief Marketing Officer to lead the development of all marketing and branding strategies and programs for the company’s strategic goals. They will be the chief storyteller for RCA’s growing behavioral health services, with a focus on innovation and advancing RCA’s mission to save millions of lives.
This leader will be responsible for coordinating, overseeing, and implementing all aspects of marketing and communication plans, including advertising, public relations, branding, strategic messaging, and design work. The successful candidate will have experience at high-growth companies, experience owning all areas of B2B and D2C marketing, including, but not limited to, product marketing, demand generation, marketing analytics and marketing technology.
The Chief Marketing Officer has a robust internal team of 30+ marketing and alumni association professionals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Position RCA effectively as the leading provider of behavioral health services and health management across the United States
- Develop and execute the RCA brand story in a compelling manner at the regional and national levels, reinforcing RCA as a national, leading provider investing in the local, regional areas we serve
- Drive increasing demand into the RCA call center in the form of calls, forms and chats and through lead generation, ensuring our facilities are at 100% capacity and saving every life we can from the disease of addiction
- Establish and communicate D2C, B2B and B2G marketing goals and strategies and manage the execution of marketing initiatives, with a daily focus on growing patient census to fill our mission while protecting our core values
- Develop, manage, and analyze the sizable advertising budget, while setting the direction for the allocation of it and other marketing resources across RCA
- Manage and innovate marketing technology capabilities, including email marketing, SEO, PPC, websites, and more
- Work closely with Operations and Clinical to develop, launch and promote new programs and services, differentiating RCA in the marketplace and driving demand
- Support and lead Sales in aspects of B2B Marketing, inclusive of email campaigns, event and conference strategy, social media, collateral, and more
- Develop and lead a team of Marketing professionals covering everything from web development to content marketing to traditional and digital marketing to public relations, and more, with a focus on innovation, engagement, and flawless execution
- Lead and grow an expanding team of Alumni Association coordinators positioned at our facilities and focused on providing our patients and alumni a supportive community through education, meetings, events, volunteer opportunities and more.
- Lead a team of Marketers focused on meeting RCA’s hiring needs by partnering with recruiters and driving the quality and quantity of applicants required to meet RCA’s fast-paced growth
- Partner with the SVP of Data Science and Analytics (a direct report) to grow RCA’s internal and external data, analyze data and leverage it to enhance our programs and services, report on outcomes and advance on our mission
- Collaborate with senior executives, the CEO and the board to develop growth plans for the organization
- 15+ years of experience in D2C and B2B Marketing roles, ideally within the healthcare space
- Experience growing businesses by generating demand and supporting patients/clients
- The possession of an analytical and creative mindset
- A drive to work within an entrepreneurial, fast-paced organization where the sky is the limit
- A passion for growing, organization and optimizing teams and team members in an evolving organization. 10+ years in management positions required
- A customer first mindset’ that you apply to both your colleagues you support within an organization and patients
- A drive to develop something new and grow a business with an urgent mission