Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Position Overview: Increase the knowledge, skills and abilities of internal and external sales teams to help drive growth and support professional development. Manage the individual training plan and assist with on-boarding for all new sales representatives. Drive, assess and track the adoption and execution of corporate training initiatives. Work with leadership to identify and address knowledge, skill and business acumen gaps. Collaborate with Sales Vice Presidents to develop and support training for individual development plans.
Education and Experience:
· 4 year college degree required
· 1+ year training and development of others
· 5+ years of lab/medical sales
· Knowledge of lab industry, physician, hospitals and health plans
· Presentation and sales skills: Can effectively put together an effective presentation and present the relevant material for the specific target audience. Effective in the sales process.
· Management skills: Effectively manages teams as well as large accounts.
· Computer skills, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Salesforce.com
· Training: Develops effective training programs through utilizing all necessary resources
· Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills
· Direct accountability for sales reps’ knowledge and skill application
· Number of reps trained
· Rep adherence to development plans
· Field ride impact scores (# of visits; quality of visits; knowledge relayed; selling skills application; likelihood of new business).
· Other training specific metrics as determined