Director of Digital Marketing
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of helping to save millions of lives from the disease of addiction. Over a few years’ time, RCA has expanded to include 10 inpatient facilities, multiple outpatient centers and a digital health app. The team at RCA is one of the most dedicated, compassionate, and hard-working teams you’ll find, and the RCA Marketing team is no exception.
Existing entirely in-house, the RCA Marketing team, based in King of Prussia, PA, is tasked with portraying the heart and soul of the company, our mission and the positive impact addiction treatment can have on the lives of not only patients but their loved ones as well. The Director of Digital Marketing for Recovery Centers of America will play a key role in that task.
The Director of Digital Marketing will lead a team of Digital Marketing experts who are responsible for growing RCA’s inpatient business through paid search, SEO, display ads, social media and other digital channels. The focus will be on acquisitions/direct response.
If you are an experienced Digital Marketing leader who has broken new ground in driving demand previously and want to join a company dedicated to an important mission, where you can leave your mark and make an impact–this role is for you.
The Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for attracting and converting new customers via Digital Marketing efforts for Recovery Centers of America’s inpatient business. This individual will design comprehensive Digital Marketing strategies and plans for multiple audiences and various services offered across the health system. This individual will be responsible for leading a team of 3+ individuals in executing the plans. The focus will be largely D2C, with some B2B as well for key audiences, such as employers, universities, etc.
The Director of Digital Marketing will manage a large budget and own digital advertising programs including paid search, prospecting and retargeting campaigns, Youtube, etc., that drive traffic to our websites and generate high conversion. They will be responsible for world-class UX/UI across digital assets, ongoing SEO strategy, and constant testing and learning. They will also own the social media channels, promoting the brand and engagement, and driving leads.
The ideal candidate is creative, able to multi-task without sacrificing accuracy, has a passion for cutting-edge Digital Marketing, and is data and results-oriented. They will report to the Director of Inpatient Marketing at Recovery Centers of America.
- Drive significant growth across all Recovery Centers of America inpatient facilities through Digital Marketing innovation.
- Lead a team of Digital Marketing experts, inclusive of channel managers for paid search, SEO and social media.
- Own the end-to-end roadmap for each digital channel.
- Manage a large budget, and determine when paid search, retargeting, paid social and display banners are viable investments for driving leads and customers and optimizing performance to drive down cost per acquisition while driving up business.
- Expertly navigate Google Ads, Google Analytics, DSPs and other interfaces to build, optimize and maintain all campaigns.
- Champion the customer experience online from beginning to end, ensuring it is simple, effective and attractive.
- Increase organic website traffic and conversion through best practices in SEO and UX/UI.
- Grow and maintain our social media pages and community across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and others. Drive engagement and leads through best-in-class paid social media ad campaigns.
- Collaborate on creative development to support new programs, products and services, including hands-on copywriting, landing pages, ad campaigns, etc.
- Manage relationship with any potential external agencies and partners regarding digital efforts, e.g. Google.
- Constantly challenge the team to find and test new digital channels and tactics, and stay on top of the latest best practices, skills and tools for digital advertising.
- Organize and present planning and results presentations to be shared internally with company executives and leadership.
Education and Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience in acquisition-based/direct response Digital Marketing positions on the agency or client side.
- Experience managing a team of 3+ individuals of varying degrees of experience, while also holding significant individual responsibilities and leading or contributing to multiple projects.
- Expert in paid digital advertising channels, such as paid search, retargeting, display and social media. Google Ads Certified.
- An in-depth knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, TikTok, etc.).
- Extensive experience in SEO and the creation of web content aimed at driving traffic.
- Experience working with web developers and UI/UX experts in creating a customer experience that drives customer demand.
- High energy self-starter who is passionate about digital engagement experiences.
- Laser focused attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills, and ability to manage numbers, budgets and reports.
- A relationship builder and collaborator who works well with others as well as independently.
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities and manage projects smoothly to completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field. Masters, a plus.
- Experience in healthcare a plus.