Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Recovery Centers of America is looking for an experienced Director of Business Intelligence (BI) to provide enterprise-wide leadership and strategic vision to transform data into actionable insights. You will manage a team to define, manage and implement a BI strategy and roadmap that advances analytics in support of the organization’s needs. You should be a self-starter and comfortable operating with a fast-paced start-up environment.
Must have exceptional communication skills. You will be responsible for evangelizing the informatics strategy and execution with all clinical, operational, and financial departments. Creates and manages relationships throughout the enterprise with key leaders and constituents. Leads steering committees, business sponsor committees, and various leadership forums ensuring alignment and satisfaction with all informatics and analytics work developed.
Informs, participates in, and aligns with enterprise governance group for data governance specific topics. Initiates and owns data governance and stewardship groups for specific knowledge areas and facilitates cross-governance group information sharing.
- Team Development: Demonstrates a commitment to team development. Ensures department is constantly prepared and aligned with changes in the organization, supporting with the enterprise vision of being a leader in pediatric health care.
- Staff recruiting and development
- Prioritization and resource alignment
- Solicits project / performance feedback and provides appropriate coaching to team.
- Establish budget
- Manage costs
- Creates and supports an environment which fosters teamwork, cooperation, respect and diversity
- Define the short- and long-term strategies for the corporate BI/analytics program to ensure effective delivery of information that meets current and future requirements.
- Oversee the design, build, implementation and optimization of BI solutions/technologies including:
- Data Warehouse
- Develop a robust Data Governance/Quality program with rules defined and enforced through Master Data Management
- Work with stakeholders to define business and systems requirements for new information technologies, particularly in the areas of BI, analytics, and data warehousing.
- Facilitate requirements gathering sessions and documenting activity workflows and business requirements.
- Lead creation of reporting business requirements, technical design, testing, and maintenance processes.
- Oversee all reports, dashboards, information artifacts, and scheduled production of outbound report schedules.
- Develop, implement, and maintain all key BI and data management policies and procedures, including those for BI/EDW architecture, documentation required for the change control process as well as developing and maintaining a data dictionary.
- Work with Operations to resolve any data discrepancy related to user input or user error.
- Reviews and assesses proposals requesting changes or additions to existing reports or databases.
- Develop self-service capabilities within functional teams.
- Engage and foster a collaborative team environment through effective leadership.
- Inspire and motivate team to higher performance.
- Continually communicate the highest-priority strategic initiatives to keep the team focused on the right things. Be able to articulate how the teams work contributes to broader business objectives.
- Lead the steering committee meetings with stakeholders to define priorities, initiatives, and road maps.
- Directs the data warehouse and BI development initiatives, including agile product owners, scrum masters and BI developers.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience in IT
- 8+ years of experience in BI
- 5+ years of experience in Healthcare