Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
The Customer Service Specialist exercises compassion, empathy, passion and care in every interaction and is expected to answer general questions and triage calls accordingly and/or provide resources and information upon request. They will handle all facets of callers including patients, loved ones and business partners.
- Promptly receives and processes inbound call center interactions via phone, email, with passion, compassion, energy and care
- Follows defined policies and procedures for providing information and appropriate triaging of inbound calls
- Works collaboratively with a variety of internal department and all of RCA’s facilities
- Adheres to service levels, goals and metrics that measure performance
- Adheres to all regulatory and compliance policies while exhibiting nothing but compassion, professionalism and care at all times
- Will adhere to quality assurance guidelines as evidenced by monthly call reviews, daily maintenance of all systems, email, staff communication, and maintain up to date required training.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ideally, 2+ year’s minimum professional experience in the field of healthcare, customer service or sales in a call center environment preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft office. Salesforce experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience providing empathetic and compassionate care for individuals in need
- Previous inbound call center experience and customer service experience are preferred
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, is in command of critical issues.
Integrity: Upholds personal and professional ethics and values, considering the values of the organization and respecting the culture, beliefs and abilities of individuals.
Ability to deal with difficult people: The ability to respond to difficult customer behavior with diplomacy and tact, including diffusing anger, creating rapport and influencing behavior.
Resilience: Must be able to cope with stress and adverse situations, rebound quickly, and then learn from their experience.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected