Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
GENETWORx is a lab with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. With expertise in COVID-19, pharmacogenetic testing, and personalized health, GENETWORx is a CAP accredited and CLIA certified laboratory. That accreditation is the gold standard awarded to clinical laboratories that exceed inspection qualifications and ensure a consistent level of service that positively impacts patient care. Owned by Recovery Centers of America, GENETWORx quickly pivoted in March 2020 to become a leading provider of COVID-19 tests. GENETWORx offers COVID-19 diagnostic tests, antibody tests, testing and reporting software, on-site testing management and more for universities and colleges, long term care facilities, Fortune 500 companies, and more.
The Content Marketer for GENETWORx will be part of the GENETWORx Marketing Team, based out of King of Prussia, PA, and work closely with the GENETWORx lab team based in VA.
The Content Marketer will play a key role in writing and managing all content for GENETWORx Marketing and Sales efforts. If you are an experienced Content Manager or Copywriter with healthcare experience (i.e. pharmaceuticals, laboratory, medical equipment, healthcare facilities, etc.) who has created engaging content that resulted in a substantial increase in leads and sales for B2B/B2C companies and wish to leave your mark on a growing company, this role is for you.
The Content Marketer is responsible for designing and implementing the GENETWORx content strategy to drive sales, build a customer connection and enhance our brand value. You will create compelling, informative, and valuable content in both short form and long form to engage with various target audiences online. Examples of online content you’d be responsible for include web pages, blogs, case studies, and thought leadership pieces. In addition, you’d contribute to traditional channels such as print and perhaps TV, radio, etc. You’ll be responsible for distributing and launching the content across multiple platforms and measuring results to ensure maximum impact.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a new team and help define and grow a company which is fast-paced and fast-growing.
- Collaborate with sales, product development and marketing peers to develop an effective content marketing strategy to drive digital traffic, generate leads and increase customer engagement
- Develop editorial guidelines to ensure marketing content is consistent with our brand tone, style and voice
- Drive production of high-quality content such as blog posts, website copy, email copy, video scripts, customer case studies, blogs, thought leadership pieces, social media posts, etc.
- Create and publish long-form lead gen content, event-specific related content and evergreen assets for the sales team
- Partner with the sales team to create valuable sales assets, such as flyers, brochures, newsletters, etc.
- Create, post and monitor the organic content for all social media channels in order to drive engagement and lead generating activities
- Partner with Public Relations to create compelling media pitches and press releases
- Track, analyze and report on campaign performance to improve success metrics
- Assist with research and the development of competitive insights, trends and opportunity spaces
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, journalism or relevant field required
- 10+ years’ experience in a copywriter, communications or editorial role for a fast-paced, innovative company that leveraged both Sales and Marketing to drive leads and grow business. Experience in the healthcare field (i.e. pharmaceuticals, laboratory, medical equipment, healthcare facilities, etc.) is a must
- Expert writing skills across multiple channels and types of content, especially digital, such as web pages, social media and online ads
- Passion for writing and editing
- Proven track record of creating compelling marketing materials that lead to a direct response (samples must be provided)
- A laser focus on detail and key eye for aesthetic
- Ability to work well with others across varying levels of experience and personalities
- An in-depth knowledge of social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- High energy self-starter who is passionate about engagement and lead growth
- A relationship builder and collaborator who works well with others as well as independently.
- Strong time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities and manage projects smoothly to completion
- Experience in healthcare or retail businesses is a plus
- Multiple writing samples will be required