Website Recoverycoa Contact Center
1-833-RCA-JOBS | (1-833-722-5627)
Contact Center Treatment Advisor
What’s in it for You:
- An opportunity to work for a mission driven organization United Against Addiction
- An opportunity for growth and development in a company expected to grow 400% next year
- Full medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Company paid holidays, vacation time, and sick time
- Full time and flexible scheduling
- Give back to your community by helping those suffering from the disease of addiction the opportunity to accept care, recover, and begin to heal
What We Do:
As the heart and soul of our organization, our team consists exclusively of top professionals in the field, whose commitment and passion are unwavering — and unparalleled.
We provide three (3) weeks of in-classroom training to help you learn American Society of Addiction Medicine, insurance, proper etiquette in speaking with our patients, program and services information, database and systems training, and many other topics to help you excel in your role. Additionally, you are supported daily by a team of dedicated Team Leads, Sr. Team Leads, Supervisors, and Quality Coaches to help you grow and advance your skills.
We offer Professional and Leadership career progression growth tracks to help you develop your skills and advance within the Mission Center, and RCA.
At Recovery Centers of America, we inspire, motivate, and provide a level of quality care that is reaching new heights. We admit our patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We answer the phone in 10 seconds or less, we verify insurance immediately, and provide transportation if needed to get patients to the site. We provide patients with a complete continuum of care, including medically monitored detox, residential inpatient, partial hospitalization (PHP), intensive outpatient (IOP), and general outpatient (GOP) at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment. We are in-network with many major insurance providers minimizing out-of-pocket expenses for you and your family. Our facilities are beautiful and comfortable environments designed to treat our patients with the dignity and respect they deserve to battle the disease of addiction.
What We Need:
We need energetic, passionate, detailed oriented Treatment Advisor to accept inbound calls, referrals, and web forms from our patients, their loved ones, and referents of RCA. Your responsibility will be to comfort, motivate, and inspire our patients to accept help into our care. Exceptional customer service, problem solving, and communication skills are a must along with being able to show compassion and empathy to every person you come in contact with as a Treatment Advisor. The qualities we are looking for in our Treatment Advisor:
- Passionate about Saving Lives
- Takes Initiative
- Ability to Multi-Task
- Problem Solver
- Strong Work Ethic
- Action Focused
- Commitment to Lifelong Learning
- Dedicated Teammate
What You Will Do:
As the initial point of contact with RCA clients the Treatment Advisor is responsible for handling inbound calls (and/or emails, chats, webforms, referrals, texts, etc.) in the RCA Mission Center to screen individuals for treatment and eligibility for admissions to an RCA substance abuse and addiction facility.
The Treatment Advisor will exercise compassion and care in every single interaction while coordinating client admissions to an RCA facility.
Essential Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Promptly receives and processes inbound call center interactions via phone, web forms, email, chat and/or text, and referrals from referents
- Following defined policies and procedures, responsible for all phases of the Life Saving process from providing program and services information and triage to completing the intake process for admission including, but not limited to:
- Pre-screens patients for treatment, identifying psychosocial, mental health and medical issues
- Ensures intake documentation is accurate in the RCA salesforce.com system and other related systems/technologies
- Reviews and understands insurance eligibility, determines which benefits are available to our patient, and communicate financial responsibilities with full transparency
Works collaboratively with the Mission Center staff, field sales team, the facility, and professionals in the community to support desired outcome for our patient
Adheres to service levels, goals and metrics that measure the performance of the Mission Center, its staff and its services.
Adheres to all regulatory and compliance policies while exhibiting nothing but compassion, professionalism and care for our patients at all times.
Will adhere to quality assurance guidelines as evidenced by monthly call reviews, daily maintenance of all systems, email, staff communication, and maintain up to date required training.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office
- Demonstrated experience providing empathetic, compassionate and professional care for individuals in need
- College degree (Associate or higher)
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Prior industry experience
Job Type: Full-time