Website Recoverycoa Contact Center
1-833-RCA-JOBS | (1-833-722-5627)
Contact Center Supervisor
Position Overview: The Contact Center Regional Leader is responsible for managing the daily activities of the regional contact center team and facility admissions teams to ensure that superior service standards, in addition to policy, procedures and audit requirements are met.
- Demonstrating Leadership and Professionalism always
- Coordinates the daily activities and functions of inbound/outbound Contact Center Advocates by assigning follow-up tasks and delegating responsibilities
- Collaborates with marketing, BDO’s, CEO’s, admissions teams daily to ensure the region is aligned to achieve weekly goals.
- Achieves established sales targets and census goals
- Monitors calls received by the department staff and evaluates service quality according to established measurements and frequency as defined by the Operations Manager and established departmental standards
- Provides monthly feedback to all team Customer Care Advocates and Admissions teams
- Implements training, coaching, and incentive programs to ensure maximum performance, service levels and appropriate results are being achieved
- Ensures Relias courses and any other required training is completed for self and team
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and conducts periodic audits of internal processes
- Establishes and implements department-operating procedures
- Resolves complex issues, establishes work priorities, and makes decisions within established guidelines and/or authorities
- Tracks and monitors all goals and prepares requested management summary reports
- Tracks, identifies and implements plans to raise quality levels to meet or exceed standards and identifies service quality issues in products, training, and branch contacts and recommends appropriate action
- Monitors call center technology, performance & results as it relates to the CRM, telephone system, data processing and workforce management systems, and ensures resolution for continuous service capability.
- Ensures that the department is fully staffed at all times and provides counseling, performance evaluations, training, motivation, coaching and discipline.
- Conducts staff meetings to inform staff of work issues and changes
- Demonstrates ability to work under pressure and remain calm and poised under difficult circumstances
- Must be coachable and work well with all levels of management
- Must perform ad hoc request as directed by management
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years minimum inbound Call Center experience
- 2+ years supervisory experience in customer service, call center or related environmen
- Demonstrated experience providing empathetic, compassionate and professional care for individuals in need
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Must be flexible to working extended hours including weekends
- Experience working in a substance abuse facility, Crisis Center, Emergency Room, Triage unit, EMT, 911 Call Center environment
- Experience (professionally or personally) in the treatment of addiction or mental health
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback to both management and staff, Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback to both management and staff
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Ability to inspire and support people
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to negotiate or overcome barriers
- Proficient documentation skills
- Incredible listening skills
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and react effectively to the changing needs of families and clients
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, with strong focus on attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- Accurate and fast computer skills
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
- Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
- Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
- Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
- Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.