Contact Center Supervisor
The Global Operations Supervisor will serve as the supervisor for the Team Lead group in the Mission Center along with serving as ad hoc SME and liaison for cross departmental projects. Core duties include management and leadership of the Team Lead group to ensure all operational benchmarks are being achieved or exceeded. This includes one-on-ones, trainings, performance evaluation, coordination and management of Mission Center communication and updates, adherence to performance metrics such a low abandonment rate, high conversion rates, staff utilization, and all other enterprise goals. Additional duties include serving as ad hoc SME and liaison for the Mission Center on organizational projects that focus on risk, quality, compliance, new or existing process improvement, UI, and Salesforce.
- Responsible for facilitating and collaborating with the Mission Center and supporting departments to obtain census goals for all of our inpatient facilities, and maximizing capacity utilization of our outpatient/MAT programs
- Demonstrate leadership, professional, and uncompromising ethical behavior always
- Responsible for reviewing escalated calls, identifying themes and opportunities, and coaching the team leads to the department standard
- Complete a minimum of 4 hours of live listening per month and 4 hours of taking calls per month
- Remains up to date on all required Relias E-Learning and classroom trainings
- Follows all RCA and department-specific policies and procedures
- Responsible for performance management of the Team Leads, which includes but is not limited to onboarding, continuing education, one on one reviews/scorecards, and updates around departmental changes
- Oversee and contribute to day to day operations of team lead group
- Liaise with regional leaders to collaborate on process improvement suggestions and opportunities to support team lead development
- Oversee and contribute to regular audits on both the treatment advisors and leadership to ensure performance is meeting or exceeding departmental standards
- Serve as the ad hoc SME and liaison for both cross departmental and mission center specific projects
- Develop and execute continuing education opportunities for both the treatment advisors and team leads
- Contributes to the review, implementation, and change management for mission center processes
- Oversee and contributes to regular audits on the mission center processes to analyze risk and vulnerabilities and work with the stakeholders to develop controls and mitigate risk
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or 2+ years minimum of Contact Center experience or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office software
- Experience working in a substance abuse facility, Crisis Center, Emergency Room, Triage unit, EMT, or 911 Call Center environment
- Experience (professionally or personally) in the treatment of addiction or mental health
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback to staff, strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Experience with Five9 and Dialer technologies
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to provide constructive feedback to staff
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision-making and time management skills
- Ability to inspire and support people
- Ability to plan well and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to negotiate or overcome barriers
- Proficient documentation skills
- Incredible listening skills
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and react effectively to the changing needs of families and clients
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, with strong focus on attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- Accurate and fast computer skills
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
Leadership: Effective at building support and promoting success in a team-centered environment which functions using a shared vision.
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, and is in command of critical issues.
Integrity: Upholds personal and professional ethics and values, considering the values of the organization and respecting the culture, beliefs, and abilities of individuals.
Ability to deal with difficult people: The ability to respond to difficult customer behavior with diplomacy and tact, including diffusing anger, creating rapport, and influencing behavior.
Resilience: Must be able to cope with stressful and adverse situations, rebound quickly, and then learn from experience.
Work Environment: Works in a professional office setting and is sitting most of the day. Ability to work along, independently, and within a team.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: None to minimal travel