Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
At Recovery Centers of America, we inspire, motivate, and provide a level of quality care that is reaching new heights. We admit our patients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We answer the phone in 10 seconds or less, we verify insurance immediately, and have transportation in your driveway in 2 hours or less where possible. We provide patients with a complete continuum of care, including medically monitored detox, residential inpatient, partial hospitalization (PHP), intensive outpatient (IOP), and general outpatient (GOP) at our neighborhood-based centers for addiction treatment. We are in-network with many major insurance providers minimizing out-of-pocket expenses for you and your family. Our facilities are beautiful and comfortable environments, designed to treat our patients with the dignity and respect they deserve to battle the disease of addiction.
As the heart and soul of our organization is the RCA Team of top professionals in the field, whose commitment and passion are unwavering — and unparalleled. We are currently hiring for a Contact Center Patient Specialist, to be located in corporate headquarters in King of Prussia, PA.
The Patient Specialist is an entry level positions that can grow into a Care Advocate position. The Patient Specialist will accept all inbound calls to 1800-RECOVERY and other affiliates. Additionally, the Patient Specialist will make outbound calls on all new Web Forms. The Patient Specialist will engage and process potential patients, their loved ones, and or referents through our guidance funnel to ensure they are eligible for treatment at an RCA facility. The Patient Specialist will then directly transfer calls to Care Advocates and help refer patients out that may not qualify for treatment at an RCA facility using provided tools and resources.
- Responsible for full census of all our inpatient facilities, and 100% capacity utilization of our outpatient/MAT programs
- Maintain an SLA of 98% for all inbound calls to 1800-RECOVERY
- Maintain a collection rate of 90% of all information on all qualified leads
- Successfully warm transfer 100% of all qualified calls to Care Advocates
- Outbound calls to all new Web Forms within 5 minutes or less
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be coachable and work well with all levels of management
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- If in Recovery, must have 19 months of continuous sobriety
- Proficiency in MS Office software
Experience with Five9 and Dialer technologies
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Problem solving and time management
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proficient documentation skills
- Incredible listening skills
- Demonstrate the ability to understand and react effectively to the changing needs of families, patients, and referents
- Ability to multi-task and appropriately prioritize responsibilities in a fast-paced environment, with strong focus on attention to detail, and excellent communication skills
- Accurate and fast computer skills
- Ability to work weekends and evenings
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Job Knowledge: Understands duties and responsibilities, has necessary job knowledge, has necessary technical skills, understands company mission/values, keeps job knowledge current, and is in command of critical issues.
Integrity: Upholds personal and professional ethics and values, considering the values of the organization and respecting the culture, beliefs, and abilities of individuals.
Ability to deal with difficult people: The ability to respond to difficult customer behavior with diplomacy and tact, including diffusing anger, creating rapport and influencing behavior.
Resilience: Must be able to cope with stressful and adverse situations, rebound quickly, and then learn from experience.
Work Environment: Works in a professional office setting and is sitting most of the day. Ability to work along, independently, and within a team.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: None to minimal travel