Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Position Overview: The Compensation & Benefit Analyst is responsible for a variety of duties including, but not limited to, the daily oversight of benefits enrollment, employee benefit issues, benefits reporting and analytics, professional level compensation market studies, job evaluation and employee engagement. Reports to the Senior Director Total Rewards and HR Analytics.
- Prepares data for Compensation and Benefits analyses for senior management
- Works directly with HRBP’s on monthly ACA reporting and administration
- Participates and contributes in regular meetings with vendors, brokers, and advisors.
- Supports HRBP’s and employees with day-to-day issues that arise for benefits and compensation
- Understands and analyzes different compensation practices in the organization and prepares reports about internal equity and market competitiveness
- Works with HR Leadership and Finance to design and administrate incentive programs
- Continually study and learn to understand, teach, and apply ACA Compliance, HIPAA, ERISA, FLSA, and other compensation and benefits related regulations.
- Documenting, tracking and administration of the Benefits and Compensation Policies and Procedures
- Support startup and launch efforts for new facilities with training and support
- Performs office related support tasks, clerical duties and/or general office duties which may include creating reports, typing, filing, faxing, answering telephones, taking messages, and making copies.
- Expectation of variations in work schedules depending on seasonal activities or specific projects
- Participate in employee engagement programs and activities.
- Maintains strictest confidentiality; adheres to all HIPAA guidelines and regulations.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, initiative, and judgment.
- Exhibits poise, tact, and compassion dealing with employees
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree or higher
- SHRM or Masters Degree — preferred or equivalent experience
- 2 + years HR experience in the Health Care Industry preferred, not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Integrity: Upholds personal and professional ethics and values, considering the values of RCA and respecting the culture, beliefs and abilities of individuals.
Ability to effectively deal with difficult people: the ability to respond to difficult customer behavior with diplomacy and tact including defusing anger, creating rapport an influencing behavior.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities but is typically in an office setting.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected