Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
POSITION: Community Outreach Specialist
Are you ready to make a positive impact in addiction treatment and recovery? Join us on our mission to help save 1 million lives. Our Community Outreach Specialist will identify, establish, maintain and develop relationships with all potential referents within their respective territories to support our Outpatient & MAT locations. Additionally, our Community Outreach Specialist are ensuring consistent and compassionate communication throughout the treatment experience for our patients, families and all referral sources. Life experience with or in recovery is preferred.
- Customer Relationship Management:Engages customers interactively using technology, marketing, and customer service with the goal of improving business relationships with customers, assisting in customer retention and driving sales growth.
- Drive for Results: Demonstrates concern for achieving or surpassing results against an internal or external standard of excellence. Shows a passion for improving the lives of those we serve through a commitment to continuous improvement.
- Initiative: Does more than is required or expected in the job; does things that no one has requested that will improve or enhance products and services, avoid problems, or develop entrepreneurial opportunities. Plans ahead for upcoming problems or opportunities and takes appropriate action.
- Adaptability: Changes behavioral style or method of approach when necessary to achieve a goal; adjusts style as appropriate to the needs of the situation. Consistently seeks solutions that will improve internal and external relationships.
- Becoming an expert on our MAT & Outpatient locations, programming & services
- Establishing RCA MAT & Outpatient sites as a resource within the communities in which we operate
- Marketing RCA within the community and acting as a brand ambassador
- Identifying and building relationships with potential partners & resources within our community
- Scheduling & facilitating tours at MAT & Outpatient facilities
- Act as a bridge between RCA Inpatient, Outpatient & MAT sites
- Intensive work within the legal systems including local court systems, state prisons and county jail systems to establish RCA MAT sites as a resource for individuals struggling with SUD
- Attending community events as a representative of RCA MAT & Outpatient facilities
- Establishes, maintains and develops relationships with referents & potential partners in assigned territories.
- Compiles competitive data and analyzes within assigned geographical region.
- Takes an active and collaborative role as a member of the sales team.
- Acts as a liaison between program staff and referents.
- Conducts presentations to highlight company services offered.
- Submits timely Salesforce data, expense reports, annual strategic plans and quarterly strategic plan updates.
- Attends industry related trade shows as assigned.
- Attends and participates in all marketing meetings and calls.
- Adheres to department and company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates knowledge and adherence to state and federal confidentiality regulations.
- Meets and exceeds established targeted goals.
- Continuously works with supervisor to enhance region.
- Works cohesively with operations and all team members.
- Participates and completes necessary training.
- Provide weekly schedule to supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and 3 years’ experience in behavioral health or addiction treatment, or sales and marketing within the treatment/recovery industry.
- A passion and desire for helping those in recovery that will outweigh your inhibitions to effectively promote services.
- Valid driver’s license required, all required RCA training upon hire date.
- Demonstrates proven sales and closing skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Salesforce preferred.
- Demonstrates exemplary customer service skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in the sale of products and/or services to multiple management layers of a hospital and/or health systems.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Displays tact in dealing with staff and management team.
- Willingness to be flexible in adjusting to new and changing situations.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds.
- Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
*This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.