Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Position Overview: The Collector/Processor’s key function will be to assist in the processing of self-administered COVID testing for staff members under the guidance of the site HR Business partner and or representative.
- Obtain pertinent information from first time testers to input in database system.
- Educate staff members on proper testing measures and safety guidelines
- Issue self-administered test kits to staff members
- Safely collect test kits for shipping to laboratory
- Maintain accountability of all collected test kits
- Package and ship test kits to be sent exclusively to Genetworx Laboratories via assigned courier services
- Maintain a clean, safe environment for facility staff members
- Keep onsite HR Business Partner or representative informed on all test related issues
- Perform all required tasks in a fashion that meets or exceeds legal and regulatory standards including, but not limited to: privacy/confidentiality laws (e.g. HIPAA,)
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Able to use a computer and experience with healthcare database system (preferred)
- Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
- Problem Solving: Identifies problems, involves others in seeking solutions, conducts appropriate analysis, searches for best solutions; responds quickly to new challenges.
- Communication Proficiency: Comfortable using a broad range of communication styles, and ability to choose appropriate, effective ways to communicate to different audiences in diverse situations.
- Flexibility: Is open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles. Adjusts rapidly to new situations warranting attention and resolution.
- Decision-making: makes good decisions based on sound understanding and evaluation of relevant information; gathers information and involves others as appropriate
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.