Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
GENETWORx Laboratory was formed in 2013, with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. Now, GENETWORx is dedicating to providing governments, employers, healthcare professionals, long term care facilities, universities and others with 99% accurate COVID-19 tests and sequential testing software in order to re-open America and ensure safe, confident workforces, campuses, communities and more. You have the unique opportunity to join a growing team providing the gold standard in testing and customer service. We are dedicated to delivering high quality care and are invested in hiring experienced, dedicated Client Service Representatives who will nurture and grow the Client Service team.
* Displays a positive and professional attitude, demonstrates dependability, contributes in a team environment and possess an impeccable work ethic.
* Insures receipt, registration and accessioning of all specimens that come into the laboratory.
* Assist in registration, accessioning and missing information of all specimens received
* Ability to read, interpret and follow instructions on documents such as; SOP’s, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Active participant in the implementation of departmental programs designed to improve performance.
* Assists Manager in the training and coaching of new and existing team members to maximize performance.
* Gathers missing information as required by the laboratory.
* Offers recommendations to management for improvement with products, packaging, shipping methods, service, billing methods and procedures.
* Communicates complaints concerning service failures to designated department manager(s) for investigation and follows through on specific incidents if applicable.
* Assists in obtaining missing information as required by Laboratory.
* Superior interpersonal communication skills: tactful, mature, flexible and professional
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills to provide exceptional service to clients, sales representatives and interdepartmental staff members.
* Demonstrates resourceful, organized and efficient work habits
* Examines pertinent information to determine accuracy of customer requests and related paperwork.
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
* Understands, supports, and complies with all company policies, processes and procedures.
* Assumes other duties as assigned by management
* Understands and observes all confidentiality and HIPAA provisions
* Responsible for all equipment in assigned areas of work
* Must obey all safety rules and regulations at all times.
The requirements listed below are representative of knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Education: High School Diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree (AA) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school in a customer services position preferred.
* Experience From one (1) to three (3) years’ experience gained through laboratory/healthcare field.