Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
Under the supervision of the Director of Operations, the Behavioral Health Operations Fidelity Specialist is responsible for ensuring operational integrity of systems, processes, workflows, protocols, policies, and company expectations of standardization. Focused areas promote patient safety, quality of care, customer satisfaction and positive KPI’s. Additionally, review of adherence to newly implemented projects, payor programs, and other Operational initiatives will be evaluated. The Operations Integrity Specialist meets job responsibility through planned and unplanned site visits for all RCA levels of care and business lines to include inpatient treatment (Detox and Residential), outpatient (PHP, IOP, OP), and MAT. During onsite visits, the Operations Integrity Specialist reviews all business operations, facility/environment of care, company initiatives, and patient care expectations and identifies any variance from predetermined standards or areas of opportunity for improvement. All findings from visits will be documented for review and action planning to ensure all RCA standards of care are ultimately met at each location. The Operations Integrity Specialist is responsible to collaborate with all Operations team members, site level leadership, Quality and Compliance, Legal, IT, Managed Care, and any other departments necessary to improve and address findings from site visits. Ensuring all follow up on action plans until identified findings are resolved is critical to the success of this role. The Operations Integrity Specialist must promote a cooperative nature amongst all relationships, communicate openly and professionally amongst all team members.
- Maintains and updates a standardized document outlining each area or item to be verified, monitored, checked, or reviewed during site visits in accordance with Operational shifts, policy and protocol changes, or company initiatives.
- Conducts scheduled site visits in coordination with site level leadership to complete evaluation of site using standardized document.
- Notes all areas of variance between expected outcome of area/items and any needed improvements to ensure company expectations are met.
- Communicates to supervisor and site leadership immediately if any emergent issues impacting patient safety or regulatory compliance arise.
- Addresses any problems or concerns in support of site in real time, as able.
- Completes documentation for exit review with site leadership and develops initial action plans with site to address problems or variance from standards.
- Holds standardized follow up meetings with Operations Team to advise of outcome of site visits and facilitate collaboration of follow up needed to support sites in working on action plans.
- Monitors action plans in coordination with any necessary corporate departments, site leadership, and operations team members. Proactively escalates any non-adherence to action plans to Operations Leadership to determine next steps.
- Provides status updates on all site action plans to Operations Leadership.
- Assists team members in training and providing oversight/ field adoption of all operational policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Demonstrate solution-focused thinking and be a creative problem solver.
- Collaborate with networks of employees at all levels within the organization.
- Work harmoniously with colleagues, supporting them as appropriate and balancing individual and team’s goals
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- A Master’s degree in Healthcare or Business Administration/Management is required.
- At least two years of experience in the behavioral health/substance use disorder field is preferred
- Managerial experience preferred
- Working knowledge of performance improvement methodologies
- Effective interpersonal skills and ability to establish positive working relationships
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to be flexible in adjusting to new and changing situations
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, or kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
Travel: Up to 80% travel is required which includes local, out-of-the-area, and overnight travel.