Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
The Associate Transportation Specialist role is a developmental role, in preparation for a Lead position within Recovery Centers of America. Individuals in this role will participate in development opportunities, workshops, and Trainings to develop their leadership skills for advancement at RCA. This is an opportunity for someone looking to advance their career to a Lead or Management position.
The Associate Transportation Specialist role serves in support of the Transportation Lead & at times will work individually, reporting directly into the Transportation Manager. This role is responsible for the oversight of all inpatient, outpatient, MAT, and car service transportation requests including but not limited to, Uber Health and Lyft for Business. This role works closely with Mission Center and Facility staff to ensure the expeditious and safe arrival of our patients to an RCA facility.
- Shared Knowledge and understanding of the RCA Vehicle Safety Program (VSP)
- Ensure 100% of all patients admit to an RCA facility, expeditiously and safely
- Provide informed support to RCA drivers and site coordinators
- Follow-up on all internal transportation requests ensuring patients are safe and drivers arrive on time
- Oversee all Uber Health and Lyft for Business requests ensuring patients are safe and arrive on time
- Collaborate with Treatment Advisors and Contact Center Leadership to secure transportation for all RCA patients
- Concise Communication with RCA Facilities, on any changes in Transport arrangements or arrival times
- Required to take all necessary Boundary and Vehicle/Driver Safety Trainings
- Four 10 Hour Days a week – Weekends Required
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2+ year’s professional experience in healthcare, customer service, or transportation
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Excel
- Salesforce experience a plus
- Demonstrated experience providing empathetic and compassionate care for Individuals in need
- Experience working in a substance abuse facility, in the treatment of addiction or mental health
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer, within the resources that can be made available.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over. Verbalize directives to Team members, within the scope of their job description.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality. Uses his or her time effectively and efficiently, concentrates efforts on priorities.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including Professional Offices, Out-Patient Facilities, actively working with Patients, Patient’s Family & RCA Staff.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel keys or controls. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area travel may be expected.
Shift Hours: Four 10 Hour Days a week – Weekends Required