Recovery Centers of America at King of Prussia
GENETWORx Laboratory was formed in 2013, with the central focus of positively impacting the lives of people. Now, GENETWORx is dedicating our focus to fighting back against COVID-19. GENETWORx provides governments, employers, healthcare professionals, long term care facilities, universities and others with 99% accurate COVID-19 tests and sequential testing software in order to re-open America and ensure safe, confident workforces, campuses, communities and more.
Given demand for the GENETWORx COVID-19 tests, you have the unique opportunity to join a growing team providing the gold standard in testing and customer service. We are dedicated to delivering high quality care and are invested in hiring experienced, dedicated Account Managers who will own, nurture and grow large, top-tier clients.
If you have proven experience onboarding, maintaining and growing large business clients requiring a high level of support and timely communication, learn more about the GENETWORx Account Manager position below.
Position Overview: The role of the Account Manager for GENETWORx is to represent the lab in a professional, competent and compliant manner. The representative will be tasked with maintaining and growing lab services within their given territory.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors
- Maintain compliance with all relevant regulations
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, utilizing Sales Force CRM, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Adheres to monthly budget requirements
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Demonstrates core mission and values of GENETWORx/Recovery Centers of America
Education and Experience:
- Sales experience required, preferably in clinical or molecular laboratory industry
- 4-year college degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several tasks at once
- An excellent understanding of client care
- An understanding of value-based selling
- Presentation and Sales skills: Can effectively put together an effective presentation and present the relevant material for the specific target audience. Effective in the sales process
- Territory Management: Effectively manages territory and customer needs
- Computer skills: Excel and PowerPoint
- Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Work Environment: Work environment may include professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities.
Physical Demands: Must have a valid driver’s license. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel within the given territory will be required with some overnight travel may be required.