HIRING EVENTS IN
⌋ Date & Time
Tuesday, August 3rd 11am - 7pm
Recovery Centers of America Mission Center 2560 Renaissance Blvd King of Prussia, PA 19406
We’re hiring enthusiastic and compassionate Associate Treatment Advisors for our Mission Center, headquartered in King of Prussia, PA.
Qualified job seekers are encouraged to register and attend our hiring event for an interview and even potentially receive a job offer on the spot!
The Associate Treatment Advisors at Recovery Centers of America are central to our mission of saving 1 million lives from the disease of addiction. Battling addiction at the front lines, every day, our Associate Treatment Advisors are the first point of contact for someone looking for help for themselves, a loved one, or a current patient. The objective is getting the person help within a RCA substance abuse facility.
The Associate Treatment Advisor is an entry level position with opportunities for position and salary advancement after only six months if quality and documentation expectations are met.
- Full time; Specifically looking for candidates who can work 2 weekend days and 3 week days (or 1 weekend day and 4 week days)
- 2nd shift preferred (2:30 PM – 11 PM or 3:30 PM – 12 AM) but all shifts available
- $17.33/hr + bonuses to start. Up to $62K can be achieved within first year if goals are met
- Start date is September 7, 2021
While coordinating patient admission to a facility, the Associate Treatment Advisor exercises compassion, empathy, passion and care in every interaction. It is expected that the Associate Treatment Advisor will answer general questions, triage calls accordingly and/or provide resources and information upon request, and follow up with previous callers who have not yet been admitted to a facility but are still in need of help.
For more details and to RSVP, click here.
- If you have any questions or if you can’t make it to the hiring event but still want to apply, email email@example.com and mention “Mission Center” in the subject line.